May 3, 2012

my creative space

My creative space this week is filled with cardigans and shawls. Cardigans that need to be finished with seaming and buttons that need to be found. I seem to really struggle with finding buttons. I have plenty of nice pretty buttons but not so many of the I wouldn't mind wearing that on a cardigan sort of button. As for the shawls I have quite a few on the needles. A red blackcurrant shawl that is almost finished and a striped scalene that I just started last night.

Shawl wip

Stripes 

What is in your creative space? check out more creative spaces here.

I took these photos using instagram. I have only recently started using instagram and love it. You can find me as onepinkplum.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Can't wait to see the finished shawl! I am searching for patterns at the moment to make one for my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the red/black currant, gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting onepinkplum.
I read every comment & appreciate it very much.
I try to respond to comments either via email or here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails