May 8, 2012

changing leaves

DSC_0025


DSC_0028

DSC_0035

DSC_0045

DSC_0051

DSC_0058

DSC_0065

DSC_0068

DSC_0070
Over the weekend we left the city for a few hours and headed to Daylesford for lunch and a wander. It had been quite a few years since our last visit and we once again enjoyed wandering through second hand stores and visiting the local farmer's market. It was raining on and off for most of the day. I couldn't resist taking the camera and snapping away at the beautiful autumnal landscapes. All of the beautiful colours and the contrast between the native and introduced trees was really interesting.

1 comment:

  1. As I was scrolling through your photos, I thought "that looks like Daylesford"!! A favourite spot,and how gorgeous in autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting onepinkplum.
I read every comment & appreciate it very much.
I try to respond to comments either via email or here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails