October 7, 2011

The yarn diet has started...

As I have become more addicted to knitting, my yarn stash has grown & grown. I have discovered so may beautiful yarns and indie dyers that there is a huge amount of temptation out there and not enough knitting time. Upon coming home from our adventures I had many a lovely yarn parcel to open up.

Skein yarn club parcels from July- September...

skein

The August yarn and a beautiful mystery skein from Lioness Arts first yarn club. I am really excited about this club, each yarn comes with an accompanying pattern and Dani has partnered with some of my favourite designers. I have no excuse for letting any of these skeins sit in prize position in my stash waiting for the perfect pattern to come up!

lioness art club 2011
l to r honeymoon bfl sock, heartache bfl sock, emma silky sock

And some lovelies from the Uncommon Thread an irresistible skein of tea smoked & some charred in super sock so I can participate in the Charred KAL.

uncommon thread tea smoked


uncommon thread charred

I am still deciding which pattern to knit with the charred. I can't decide between Vanadium or Abigail.


I am now on a yarn diet for at least 6 weeks, the only yarn to come into the house will be yarn club skeins, I promise!

3 comments:

  1. OH! that yellow color is gorgeous!
    i should be on a yarn diet too, i keep buying sock yarn and it's been at least a year since my last pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great idea!! A yarn club, i wonder if there is one in my neck of the woods...good luck with the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...so pretty! I'm also going to have look for a yarn club. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting onepinkplum.
I read every comment & appreciate it very much.
I try to respond to comments either via email or here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails